Absolutely stunning renovation of a classic Colonial. Attention paid to the heritage of the home yet brought into a pristine condition by acclaimed contractors, Homecrest Builders. The home features a huge chef's kitchen w/ island, granite counters, quiet close cabinets, and eat in table space, formal living room with restored fireplace and cove moldings, huge formal dining, Incredible primary bedroom suite w/ walk in closet, private deck, and luxurious bath w/ soaking tub, separate shower, and double vanity . Finished attic, fully finished basement that could be au pair or rental, 2 car garage, flagstone walkway and patio,. Great widows and light, hardwood floors, Impeccable woodwork, impressive room sizes. This home has it all!!! Attention to detail is apparent. Close to downtown yet more of a suburban feel. Hurry!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,000 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Laundry Room, Storage, Office, Utility Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Washer
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric
- Gas Heat.
- Entrance Outside, Full, Full Finished, Walkout
- Casement, Double Pane, Low-Emittance
- 1. Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Stone
- Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Corner, Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price